Ronzio W4 series cast iron Pump and Motor are built in 2 pieces giving strength to this compact unit. Moreover, axial compensation provides excellent volumetric efficiency.
Additional technical data and features for the Ronzio W4 series:
- Cast iron housings and covers;
- Intermittent working pressure from 170 bar to 300 bar (2465 psi to 4351 psi)
- Axial compensation for maximum efficiency;
- High volumetric efficiency: 95% average;
- Available in range of sizes from 75 to 150 cc/rpm – from 4.57 to 9.15 cu in/rev;
- Wide range of flanges, shafts and connections compatible with most of the market standards;
- Unidirectional and bi-directional pump and motor;
- High and low temperatures seals available;
- Multiple pump combinations.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.