The Salami MG330 cast iron motor offers high volumetric efficiency throughout the full pressure range. A narrow machining tolerance range and floating plates ensure axial compensation. Moreover, all motors have an integral gear with 12 teeth and double shaft seals.
Technical specifications of the Salami MG330 motor:
- model types: 34, 40, 47, 55, 64 and 72
- displacements range from 34.4 cm3 / rev to 73.4 cm3 / rev
- maximum starting pressure at P2 ranges from 300 bar / 4350 psi to 260 bar / 3770 psi
- maximum speed at P2 ranges from 3000 rpm to 2500 rpm
- minimum speed at P1 ranges from 600 rpm to 500 rpm
- maximum continuous pressure at P1 ranges from 240 bar / 3480 psi to 200 bar / 2900 psi
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.