Salami PG330 Gear Pump – OEM Construction
Cast Iron Gear Pumps – Bearing Series
Salami PG330 (OEM construction) spheroidal cast iron gear pumps have a two-piece construction design, making them as compactness as possible. Front flanges and rear bodies. Moreover, the pumps all have an integral gear with 12 teeth and a double shaft seal. The pump is available in the following model types: 23, 28, 34, 40, 47, 55, 64, 72 and 80.
Salami PG330 technical specifications:
- displacements range from 23.4cm3 / rev to 80.6 cm3 / rev
- working pressure at P1 ranges from 260 bar / 3800 psi to 200 bar / 2900 psi
- weight ranges from 12.77kg to 17.69kg
- intermittent pressure at P2 ranges from 280bar / 4000 psi to 220 bar / 3200 psi
- peak pressure at P2 ranges from 300 bar / 4350 psi to 240bar / 3500 psi
- maximum speed at P2 ranges from 3000 rpm to 2500 rpm
- maximum speed at P1 ranges from 400 rpm to 350 rpm.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.