The Salami VD10A – VD12A series sectional direct control valves are constructed in cast-iron (inlet section, working section, outlet section). Moreover, they feature up to 8 working sections with interchangeable spools constructed in hardened and nickel-plated steel.
Salami VD10A – VD12A general functional features:
- load check valve protection on each section
- auxiliary valve either on port A or B or on both
- power beyond (HPCO) configuration
- several types of spool: double and single-acting, spool motor, float position, regenerative position etc.
- several spool control and spool positioning devices
- on-off electric control with manual override and emergency unloading valve.
Technical details for the 1 to 8 section Salami VD10A series are as follows:
- 280bar / 4050 psi operating pressure
- 140 litres/minute maximum flow per section
- P/S/T circuit
- 120 litres/minute nominal flow
- 280 bar / 4050 psi maximum operating pressure – P
- 315 bar / 4600 psi maximum operating pressure – A/B
- 25 bar / 360psi, maximum operating pressure – T
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.