Salami VD6A Cast Iron Monoblock Valve
Directional Monoblock Valves – Cable Operated / Electronically Operated / Lever Operated / Oil Operated
The Salami VD6A series sectional direct control valves are constructed in cast-iron (inlet section, working section, outlet section). Moreover, they feature up to 8 working sections with interchangeable spools constructed in hardened and nickel-plated steel.
Salami VD6A general features:
- load check valve protection on each section
- auxiliary valve either on port A or B or on both
- power beyond (HPCO) configuration
- several types of spool: double and single-acting, spool motor, float position, regenerative position etc.
- several spool control and spool positioning devices
- on-off electric control with manual override and emergency unloading valve.
Technical details for the 1 to 8 section Salami VD6A series are as follows:
- 350bar / 5070 psi operating pressure
- 60 litres/minute maximum flow per section
- P/S/T circuit
- 45 litres/minute nominal flow
- 350 bar / 5070 psi maximum operating pressure – P
- 350 bar / 5100 psi maximum operating pressure – A/B
- 25 bar / 360psi, maximum operating pressure – T
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.