The Salami VDM6 series is constructed in cast iron monoblock, from 1 to 7 working sections.
- Power beyond (HPCO) configuration
- Several types of spool – double, single acting, spool motor, float position, regenerative position etc.
- Several spool control and spool positioning devices
- Spool with over centre valve hydraulic kick-out built-in
- All spools can be interchanged, and spool construction is in hardened, nickel-plated steel
- Parallel circuit with single load check valve on pressure P line
- Tandem or series circuit available only available on the first working section
- On-off electric control with manual override and emergency unloading valve
Technical details for the 1 to 7 section Salami VDM6 series are as follows:
- 350bar / 5070 psi operating pressure
- 32mm section distance
- SAE 8 (ISO 11926-1)
- G3/8 (ISO 228/1)
- 60 litres/minute maximum flow per section
- P/S/T circuit
- 45 litres/minute nominal flow
- 350 bar / 5070 psi maximum operating pressure – P
- 350 bar / 5100 psi maximum operating pressure – A/B
- 25 bar / 360psi, maximum operating pressure – T
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.