Salami VDM6A Cast Iron Monoblock Valve
Directional Monoblock Valves – Cable Operated / Electronically Operated / Lever Operated / Oil Operated
The Salami VDM6A series is constructed in cast iron monoblock, from 1 to 7 working sections.
- Power beyond (HPCO) configuration
- Several types of spool – double, single acting, spool motor, float position, regenerative position etc.
- Several spool control and spool positioning devices
- Spool with over centre valve hydraulic kick-out built-in
- All spools can be interchanged, and spool construction is in hardened, chromium-plated steel
- Parallel circuit
- Load check valve protection on each section
- Auxiliary valve either on port A or B or on both
- Single/double-acting conversion port valve and electric carry over
Technical details for the 1 to 7 section Salami VDM6A series are as follows:
- 350bar / 5070 psi operating pressure
- 60 litres/minute maximum flow per section
- P circuit
- 45 litres/minute nominal flow
- 350 bar / 5070 psi maximum operating pressure – P
- 350 bar / 5100 psi maximum operating pressure – A/B
- 25 bar / 360psi, maximum operating pressure – T
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.