Sunfab SCM 010-130 motors are a range of robust axial piston motors with ISO mountings that are especially suitable for mobile hydraulic applications.
These motors have a bent-axis and spherical pistons. The design results in a compact motor with few moving parts, high starting torque and high reliability. Well-dimensioned, double tapered roller bearings permit high shaft loads and lead to excellent speed characteristics.
Sunfab SCM ISO motors are available in displacements from: 10 cc/rev to 130 cc/rev: SCM010 | SCM012 | SCM017 | SCM025 | SCM034 | SCM040 | SCM047 | SCM056 | SCM064 | SCM084 | SCM090 | SCM108 | SCM130
Maximum continuous pressure ranges from 300 bar to 350 bar, with intermittent pressure from 350 bar to 400 bar.
Meanwhile, maximum continuous speeds range from 4700 to 8000 rpm, with intermittent speeds from 5200 rpm to 8800 rpm and minimum continuous speeds at 300 rpm.
Other features and benefits include:
- High maximum speed;
- Smooth operation over the entire speed range;
- Long life material selection on bearings, seals, etc;
- Different configurations of shafts and connections;
- High efficiency;
- Optional speed sensor available;
- Suitable for applications with high angular accelerations due to the motor’s high rotary rigidity.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.