Wandfluh check valves are available as non-return valves, pilot operated non-return valves, drain valves and pipe failure valves.
They are of sandwich- and cartridge construction and have manual actuation. Maximum pressures are up to 350 bar and volume flows up to 100 litres/minute.
Other features of Wandfluh check valves include:
- Nominal sizes NG3-Mini, NG4-Mini, NG6 and NG10;
- Screw-in cartridges: M22x1.5 and M33x2;
- Large variety of functions and versions;
- Versions with enhanced corrosion protection.
The range comprises:
- Non-return valves: RNNSA03 | BRV-4 | RNNSA06 | ARV-10 | RNXPM22 | RNXPM33 | B-ERV-3 | B-ERV-4 | RNXSB04 | A-ERV-6 | A-ERV-10 | WRV638
- Pipe failure valves: RBS-638 | RBS-1012
- Drain valves: BAH-4 | AAH-6 | AAH-10
- 3-way shifting valve: DWW404
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Wandfluh check valves that you need – we’ll be delighted to help!