Wandfluh Pressure Valves (Switching)
Wandfluh pressure valves are available as pressure relief, pressure reducing, back pressure, pressure sequence and accumulator unloading valves.
They are of flange, sandwich or cartridge construction and have manual actuation. Maximum pressures are up to 350 bar, with flows up to 100 litres/minute.
Other features of Wandfluh pressure valves include:
- Nominal sizes NG3-Mini, NG4-Mini, NG6 and NG10;
- Screw-in cartridges: M18x1.5, M22x1.5 and M33x2;
- Manual versions with knob-, key- and locking knob adjustment;
- Pilot operated versions for high volume flow.
The range includes:
- Pressure relief valves: BV-PM18 | BS-PM18 | BESPU08 | BV-PM22 | BV-PM22-K9 | BVTPM22 | BV-PM22-Z9 | BVEPM22 | BC-PM22 | BESPM22 | BA-PM22 | BK-PM22-32 | BX-BY-PM22 | BV-PM33 | BESPU10 | B-S-FA03 | B-S-FA04 | B-S-FA10
- Pressure sequence valves: FV-PM22 | FV-SA04 | FV-SA06 | FV-SA10
- Accumulator unloading valves: US-PM22 | US-SA04 | US-SA06 | ASPLV62 | US-SA10
- Back pressure valves: G-SA03 | G-SA04 | G-SA06 | G-SA10
- Pressure reducing valves: MD-PM16 | MV-PM18 | MV-PM22 | MV-PM22-K9 | MS-PM22 | MVEPM22 | MD-PU10 | MV-S-FA03 | MD-S-FA03 | MV-S-FA04 | BDRVd-4 | MV-S-FA06 | ADRVd-6 | MV-S-FA10 | ADRVd-10
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Wandfluh pressure valves that you need – we’ll be delighted to help!