Parker Gold Cup heavy-duty pumps and motors have long been respected in the industry for technical excellence in hydrostatic transmission applications in marine, drilling, and shredding applications, among others.
The tried and true design incorporates features such as, integral servo and replenishing pump, hot oil shuttle, and a unique servo control system; all of which combine to provide a rugged self-contained package that can withstand the harshest of conditions and continue to perform with trouble-free long life.
But you may not be aware of Gold Cup’s, heavy-duty hydrostatic piston pump and motor value-added features and benefits listed below:
- Precise, tight control only results in a 4-5% change in control between motoring and pumping, versus the typical competitor product change of 10%.
- Displacement control response can ramp up from 0 to 695 hp in 300 ms.
- Automated brake and bypass control provides smoother stop and start transitions, reducing the operator burden.
- Pressure compensator response reduces heat and results in an 80% reduction in system shock.
- 70% longer life than a typical hydrostatic pump. Since Gold Cup’s inception over 50 years ago, these first-generation pumps and motors are still in use.
- Numerous certifications and qualifications ranging from military-grade to ATEX.