Euro Press Pack hydraulic power packs – MC and MD series are extremely light and compact. They are highly reliable and have been specifically designed to suit a variety of hydraulic applications…
The range of Euro Press Pack hydraulic power packs – MC and MD series includes:
The very small 700 bar Euro Press Pack MC Micro Power Pack has been specifically designed for small tools. These very small single stage power packs have been specifically designed for small tools and offer a user-friendly, light, and compact design All models are complete with:
- Single-phase electric motor 230V – 50Hz – 0,25 kW
- 3-way 2 position solenoid;
- Relief valve;
- Plastic tank;
- Plastic casing with integrated handle;
- Oil level indicator;
- Electric cable 2,5 m. length with Schuko plug;
- 3 m. remote control.
The 700 bar, two-stage MD series midi hydraulic power pack is particularly light and compact with excellent technical characteristics. A large range of manual and electric controlled valves, allows them to be used with single and double acting cylinders. All models are equipped with either:
- Single phase electric motor 230V – 50Hz and 0,75 kW, 2800 rpm;
- Plastic reservoir;
- Two-stage piston pump;
- Manual or electric 3 or 4-ways valves with or without pilot check;
- Relief valve;
- Electric cable 5 m;
- Remote control 3 m. (for electric valve);
- Plastic frame with carrying handle (excluding version H);
- Protective cage (only version H) dim. AxBxH 400x250x420e;
- Oil level gauge.
The 1000-1500 bar, two-stage MD series midi hydraulic power pack offers the same characteristics of the 700 bar series apart for:
- Manual or electric 3 ways – 2 positions valve;
- Pressure regulation valve;
- Manometer G16.
The following additonal features can be requested on demand: different voltage motor, air operated motor, different capacity reservoir.
Euro Press Pack hydraulic power packs are one of a number of branded power packs that we supply, but we also have a wealth of experience in designing, building and supplying hydraulic power packs ourselves. So whether you are looking for a relatively standard unit, or a bespoke power pack as part of a larger hydraulic systems design project then you’ve come to the right place.