Oleostar Hydraulics became part of the Walvoil Group in 2005; since 2011 all operations and product branding have been in the name of Walvoil.
At Hydraulics Online we can provide equivalents to the original Oleostar hydraulics product range which included:
Oleostar cut-off valves, dual cross-line relief valves, hi-lo valves, pilot-operated check valves, sequence valves and flow dividers.
Looking at each type of valve function in more detail…
Oleostar Pressure Control Valves
- Pressure relief valves. Above all these are used as pressure limiting devices to protect hydraulic systems. For example, they are available as: direct-acting relief valves, differential area and pilot-operated valves. Moreover the range includes: electric venting relief valves, anti-shock valves, and direct acting proportional valves.
- Pressure reducing valves. In other words, these are pressure limiting devices that limit pressure in one portion of a hydraulic circuit, while leaving system pressure unaffected. For example, they are available as: direct-acting relieving valves, direct-acting proportional and pilot-operated proportional relieving valves.
- Hydraulic sequence valves: controlling a sequence of operations. Sequence valves usually use a pressure signal to shift a spool, thereby opening or closing a flow path at a pre-set pressure. Available as sequence valves (direct-acting and balanced) and unloader valves. Moreover you can buy: 2 pump “hi-low” unloading valves, 2-way valves with external pilot, valves with external pilot and drain “Kick‑Down” sequence valves.
Oleostar Check Valves
- Check valves. Allowing free flow in one direction and block flow in the opposite direction. Available as ball and poppet check valves, shuttle valves and double acting check valves.
- Pilot-operated check valves. Used to prevent a load from dropping in case of hose or tube failure. Furthermore used to prevent drifting caused by directional control valve spool leakage. Available as single- and double-acting valves, single-acting HIGT back-pressure valves and single-acting shut-off valves.
Oleostar Flow Control Valves:
Hydraulic needle valves. Providing adjustable, non‑compensated flow control. They are available with standard or fine adjust, needle valves with reverse free-flow check and with a variety of knob adjusting options.
- Flow control pressure-compensated valves. Used to limit or regulate flow. Available as: 2-way flow regulators pressure compensated, 3-way flow regulators pressure compensated and Flow dividers and combiners. In addition the range includes: 2-way valves with reverse free-flow check, 2-way and 3-way proportional valves.
Oleostar Counterbalance (Overcentre) Valves: Used to control the motion of a load in the following ways. Firstly to prevent a load from dropping in case of hose or tube failure. Secondly to prevent drifting caused by directional control valve spool leakage. And thirdly to provide smooth, modulated motion when the load is in a lowering or run‑away mode or when the directional control valve is suddenly closed. Available as single- and double-acting valves, closed-centre valves and motion control and lock valves.
Oleostar Directional Solenoid Valves: Electrically‑operated, on‑off poppet or spool‑type valves for load holding, blocking, or directional control applications. Available as 2-way pilot operated valves, 3-way 2 positions valves, 4-way 2 positions valves or 4-way 3 position valves.
Oleostar Automatic Reversing Valves: Used to automatically switch the direction of oil flow through either mechanical or pressure increase.
Please contact us for further technical guidance on Walvoil Oleostar valves – we’ll be happy to help!
Get in Touch
"*" indicates required fields