Argo Hytos high pressure filters are suitable for a wide variety of applications. These valves hold consistent safe operation at high loads, even during extensive usage, as a priority.
The full model line up is comprehensive, allowing for differing flow rates and operating pressures.
The following filters are operative up to a pressure filters up to 500 bar. They have differing rate of flow and types of connection. Models are separated on this basis.
- Argo Hytos HD 037, HD057, HD077 and HD097 valves operate between flow rates of 50 – 120 litres per minute, and utilise a G1/2 or G3/4 style connection.
- Argo Hytos HD 044 HD 064 valves operate between flow rates of 75 – 105 litres per minute, and utilise an O15 style connection.
- Argo Hytos HD 314, HD 414 and HD 614 valves operate between flow rates of 300 – 400 litres per minute, and utilise an O31 style connection.
- Argo Hytos HD 417 HD 617 valves operate between flow rates of 350 – 420 litres per minute, and utilise an SAE 1.25 and SAE 1.5 style connection.
The range of Worldline filters operate at an even higher pressure of 630 bar. Each range has different flow rates and connection types. The Worldline series is as follows:
- The Worldline 100 range comprises both HD 49 and HD69 models. Valves operate at 75 and 105 litres per minute respectively, and use G1/2 and G3/4 style connections.
- The Worldline 200 range is made up of the HD 152 and HD 172 models. These valves operate at 175 and 190 litres per minute respectively. They both use a G1 connection
- The Worldline 300 range has three valves, the HD 319, HD 419 and HD 619. They operate between 330 and 450 litres per minute. They use G1 1/4 and G 1 1/2 connections.
- The Worldline 400 has the the highest flow rate for extreme applications. The HD 790 and HD 990 have flow rates of 750 and 1000 litres per minute respectively. They both use an SAE2 connection type.
The Argo Hytos high-pressure safety filter range is designed to retain residue remaining in the system after installation or maintenance. This gives it a level of functional protection for downstream components. The safety filter model line up comprises:
- The HD 040, HD 081 and HD 150 models. These are operative up to pressure of 500 bar, and function from flow rates between 40 and 100 litres per minute.
Contact us for help with configurations, or more information concerning Argo Hytos high pressure filters.