The Argo Hytos TM1 electrical pressure switch is a reliable and proven design in industrial and mobile hydraulic applications. The TM1 has a rugged construction with a shock-proof design, providing long-term stability. The simple design exhibits two switching points, and uses two setting rings – allowing for easy reading.
This temperature switch has a measuring thermistor Pt 1000 and two adjustable temperature switching points. Two adjusting rings are provided with scale and their position is protected with a mechanical lock. The stainless-steel body is provided with connecting thread G 1/2 with FKM sealing ring. The necessary installation length for the measuring stem is 250 mm. An electric connection is realised by four-pin connector M12 x 1. The temperature switch is suitable for industrial usage thanks to its robust design, vibration and shock resistance.
Summary technical specifications include:
- Temperature switch with two adjustable switch points
- Simple switching point setting by means of two setting rings allowing optimum reading
- Mechanical locking prevents inadvertent switching point manipulation
- Particularly good response dynamics and very short power-on delay time
- Installation length 250 mm
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Certification acc. to EU direction
- Outputs: two switching contacts (pin 2 and pin 4)
Contact us for help with configurations, or more information concerning the Argo Hytos TM1 electrical pressure switches – we’ll be delighted to help!