Bosch Rexroth A11VO Axial Piston Pump – Series 1
- Technical Data
The Bosch Rexroth A11VO pump is a variable displacement axial piston pump. It has a swashplate design for open circuit hydrostatic drives and is designed primarily for use in mobile applications.
The pump is available in the following sizes: 40 | 60 | 75 | 95 | 130 | 145 | 190 | 260 cc/rev and has a nominal pressure of 350 bar and a peak pressure of 400 bar.
Flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement. By adjusting the swash plate, the flow can be changed seamlessly.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A11VO pump include:
- All-purpose high pressure pump with through-drive
- Through-drive for mounting of further pumps up to same nominal size
- Optional charge pump for sizes 130cc/rev to 260 cc/rev
- Pump operates under self-priming conditions, with tank pressurisation, or with an optional built-in charge pump (impeller, A11VLO)
- Comprehensive range of control options is available matching any application requirement
- Power control option is externally adjustable, even when the pump is running
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.