The Bosch Rexroth A18VO is a high pressure variable displacement pump. It has an axial tapered piston rotary group in bent-axis design and is ideal for use in demanding applications and comfortable controls in commercial vehicles, such as large HGVs, loading cranes and superstructures.
Flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement. By adjusting the bent axis, the flow can be changed seamlessly.
The Bosch Rexroth A18VO series 11 pump is available in sizes: 55 | 80 | 107 cc/rev. Nominal pressure is 350 bar and peak pressure is 400 bar.
Other features include:
- Improved system efficiency due to higher pressure;
- High power density due to high pressure level for high load-bearing capacity;
- Flange and shaft for direct attachment at the ancillary output of commercial vehicles;
- High self-priming ability;
- Flange and shaft designed for direct mounting on the power take-off of commercial vehicles;
- Optimised weight by cast aluminium housing;
- High total efficiency;
- Low operating noise;
- Excellent suction characteristics;
- Favourable power/weight ratio, small dimensions, optimum efficiency and economic design.
The pump’s service life can extended by using long-life bearings – pump coded “A18VLO”.
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.