Bosch Rexroth A18VO (Series 11) Axial Piston Variable Displacement Pump
Axial Piston Pumps – Bent Axis
The Bosch Rexroth A18VO is a variable displacement pump with bent axis axial tapered piston transmission for open circuit hydrostatic drives. The pump has been especially designed for demanding applications and comfortable controls in commercial vehicles, such as: large HGVs, loading cranes and superstructures. Flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement. By adjusting the bent axis, the flow can be changed seamlessly.
The pump is available in the sizes 80 and 107 with a nominal pressure of 350 bar and a peak pressure of 400 bar.
Other features of the A18VO axial piston pump include:
- Improved system efficiency due to higher pressure;
- High power density due to high pressure level for high load-bearing capacity;
- Flange and shaft for direct attachment at the ancillary output of commercial vehicles;
- High self-priming ability;
- Optional longer life cycle by using long-life bearings (A18VLO).
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.