The Bosch Rexroth A7VO pump is a robust, high pressure variable displacement pump. It has a bent axis tapered piston transmission and is designed for open circuit hydrostatic drives in mobile and industrial applications. Flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement. By adjusting the bent axis, the flow can be changed seamlessly.
The A7VO pump is available in sizes: 28 | 55 | 80 | 107 | 160 | 250 | 250H | 355 | 500 cc/rev.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A7VO pump include:
- Nominal pressure 350 bar
- Maximum pressure 400 bar
- Compact design with long service life
- Hyperbolic power controller
- Large variety of controls and adjustment devices
- Well-tried rotary group technology
- High total efficiency
- Optional high-speed version for 250 cc/rev (coded, 250H)
- Optional long-life bearings for sizes 250 cc/rev to 500 cc/rev
- Optical or electric swivel angle indicator available
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.