Bosch Rexroth A10VO Axial Piston Pump – Series 52/53
- Technical Data
Bosch Rexroth A10VO Series 5X pumps are medium pressure, variable displacement axial piston pumps. They include a through drive for mounting further pumps up to the same size and are approved for high speeds. With low noise levels and short control response times the A10VO Series 5x has a large variety of controls and a high power density.
These pumps have a nominal pressure of 250 bar and maximum pressure of 315 bar and are available in sizes: 10 | 18 | 28 | 45 | 60 | 63 | 72 | 85 | 100 cc/rev.
Flow is proportional to the drive speed and the displacement and can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
Other features of these Bosch Rexroth A10VO pumps include:
- Swashplate design and are for hydrostatic drives in open circuits
- Stable bearing for long service life
- High permissible drive speed
- Favourable power-to-weight ratio – compact dimensions
- Excellent suction characteristics
- Electro-hydraulic pressure control
- Power control
- Electro-proportional swivel angle control
- Short response times
Contact us for further technical details.