Bosch Rexroth AZMF series motors are available in sizes: 8 | 11 | 14 | 16 | 19 | 22 cc/rev. These fixed displacement external gear motors have a nominal pressure of 280 bar and continuous pressure of up to 250 bar.
External gear motors are either one directional or reversible rotation. One directional gear motors are set up asymmetrically, i.e. high- and low-pressure side are fixed. Reversible motors have high and low-pressure chambers separated from the bearing and shaft seal ring chamber with leakage discharged via a separate leakage connection.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth AZMF motor include:
- Long service life
- Wide speed range
- Slide bearings for high loads
- Optional reversible version for 2-quadrant and 4-quadrant operation
- Numerous configuration variants available
- Drive shafts according to ISO or SAE and customer-specific solutions
- Line ports: connection flange or screw thread
- High pressures though small installation space and low weight
- Wide viscosity and temperature range
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.