Bosch Rexroth AZMN Gear Motor
- Technical Data
Bosch Rexroth AZMN motors are fixed displacement external gear motors. They are either one-directional or reversible rotation for 2- and 4- quadrant operataion.
One-directional gear motors are set up asymmetrically, i.e. high- and low-pressure side are fixed. Reversible motors have high- and low-pressure chambers separated from the bearing and shaft seal ring chamber with leakage discharged via a separate leakage connection.
These motors have a continuous pressure up to 250 bar and maximum start-up pressure up to 280 bar. They are available in:
- Series 1X in sizes: 25 | 28 | 32 cc/rev.
- Series 2X in sizes: 20 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 32 | 36 cc/rev.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth AZMN gear motor include:
- Plain bearings for high loads;
- ISO or SAE output shafts;
- Optional integrated speed sensor;
- Long service life;
- Wide speed range;
- Slide bearings for high loads;
- Optional reversible version for 2-quadrant and 4-quadrant operation;
- Numerous configuration variants available;
- Drive shafts according to ISO or SAE and customer-specific solutions;
- Line ports: connection flange or screw thread;
- High pressures though small installation space and low weight;
- Wide viscosity and temperature range.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.