Bosch Rexroth AZMN Series External Gear Motor
External Gear Motors – Aluminium Gear Motors
External gear motors are either one directional or reversible rotation. One directional gear motors are set up asymmetrically, i.e. high- and low-pressure side are fixed. Reversible motors have high- and low-pressure chambers separated from the bearing and shaft seal ring chamber with leakage discharged via a separate leakage connection.
Bosch Rexroth AZMN 1X and 2X series external gear motors are available in sizes: 20, 22, 25, 28, 32, and 36.
Other features of the AZMN gear motor include:
- Constant displacement;
- Motors for one direction of rotation;
- Reversible motors for 2- and 4-quadrant operation;
- Plain bearings for high loads;
- ISO or SAE output shafts;
- Optional integrated speed sensor.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.