The Bosch Rexroth AZPF pump is a fixed displacement external gear pump. It has a gear wheel pair and housing with a front and rear cover.
The drive shaft drives one of the two gear wheels which in turn drives the second gear wheel in the opposite direction. On rotation, hydraulic fluid is entrapped in the gear chambers and delivered along the housing from the suction port to the pressure port. The flow per rotation roughly corresponds to the total of both gear chamber volumes.
The Bosch Rexroth AZPF gear pump is available in a range of sizes across two series:
- Series 1X, standard version pump: 4 | 5 | 8 | 11 | 14 | 16 | 19 | 22 cc/rev
- Series 2X, high performance, Platform F pump: 4 | 5 | 8 | 11 | 14 | 16 | 19 | 22 | 25 | 28 cc/rev
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth AZPF gear pump include:
- Continuous pressure up to 250 bar;
- Intermittent pressure up to 280 bar;
- Plain, slide bearings for high loads;
- Drive shafts according to ISO or SAE and customer-specific solutions;
- Multiple pump configurations;
- Line ports either as connection flanges or screw-in threads;
- Numerous design variations available;
- Long service life.
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.