Bosch Rexroth AZPG Series External Gear Pump
- Technical Data
The Bosch Rexroth AZPG pump is a fixed displacement external gear pump. It consists of a gear wheel pair and housing with a front and one rear cover. The drive shaft drives one of the two gear wheels which again drives the second gear wheel in the opposite direction.
On rotation, hydraulic fluid is entrapped in the gear chambers and delivered along the housing from the suction port to the pressure port. The flow per rotation roughly corresponds to the total of both gear chamber volumes.
The standard version 2X series pump sizes comprise: 22 | 25 | 28 | 32 | 36 | 40 | 45 | 50 | 56 | 63 | 70 | 80 | 100 cc/rev.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth AZPG gear pump include:
- Platform G;
- Continuous pressure up to 250 bar;
- Intermittent pressure up to 280 bar;
- Plain bearings for high loads;
- Multiple pump configurations;
- Line connections: either as connection flanges or screw-in threads;
- Numerous design variations available;
- Long service life;
- Drive shafts according to ISO or SAE and customer-specific solutions.
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.