The Bosch Rexroth AZPN pump is a fixed displacement external gear pump. It consists of a gear wheel pair and housing with a front and one rear cover. The drive shaft drives one of the two gear wheels which in turn drives the second gear wheel in the opposite direction.
On rotation, hydraulic fluid is entrapped in the gear chambers and delivered along the housing from the suction port to the pressure port. The flow per rotation roughly corresponds to the total of both gear chamber volumes.
The standard version 1X and 2X series pump sizes are: 20 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 32 | 36 cc/rev. Other features of the Bosch Rexroth AZPN gear pump include:
- Platform N;
- Continuous pressure up to 250 bar;
- Intermittent pressure up to 280 bar;
- Multiple pump configurations;
- Numerous design variations available;
- Slide bearings for high loads and heavy duty applications;
- Long service life;
- Drive shafts according to ISO or SAE and customer-specific solutions;
- Line ports: connection flange or screw thread.
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.