Bosch Rexroth TLF breathing filters are designed as demountable filter housings for breathing and bleeding with internal exchangeable filter element. They filter the suction air of industrial systems and thus prevent component damage.
Filter sizes are 1-25, 8-250 with an operating temperature between 20C to +100C and connection up to DN250.
Other features of Bosch Rexroth TLF filters include:
- Highly efficient, special filter material
- Filtration of very fine particles across a broad pressure differential range
- Use of Aquasorb filter material minimizes the risk of corrosion in the hydraulic tank
- Standard filling strainer in version TLF III
- Replaceable filter element
Contact us for further technical details.