Bosch Rexroth PGH-2X pumps are fixed displacement, gap-compensated internal gear pumps. A hydrodynamically mounted pinion shaft drives the toothed internal gear. The tooth clearances opening in the suction area suck in the hydraulic fluid and transport it away from the pinion shaft and internal gear. Suction and pressure area are separated by the radial compensation elements and the tooth engagement between internal gear and pinion shaft.
These pumps are for use in high pressure fatigue endurable drives operating at very high numbers of load cycles with constant or variable speed in direct drives or with accumulator charging function. Typical applications include: plastic processing machines, machine tools, presses and test stands.
The Bosch Rexroth PGH-2X series gear pump is available in frame size 2: 5 | 6 | 8 cc/rev. and frame size 3: 11 | 13 | 16 cc/rev. Other features of the PGH-2X gear pump include:
- Maximum operating pressure 350 bar;
- Fixed displacement;
- Low operating noise;+
- Low flow pulsation;
- High efficiency also at low speed and viscosity due to sealing gap compensation;
- Suitable for broad viscosity and speed ranges;
- All frame sizes and sizes can be arbitrarily combined;
- Can be combined with internal gear pumps, radial piston pumps and external gear pumps;
- Mounting dimensions according to ISO 3019-1;
- Connection dimensions according to ISO 6162-1;
- Suitable for HLP, HETG, HEES and HFD and HFC hydraulic fluids.
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.