Bosch Rexroth PV7 vane pumps are medium pressure, variable displacement pumps. With a long life cycle, the PV7 provides excellent control quality in industrial applications.
The PV7 1X series vane pump is available in (frame-displacement) sizes: 10-14 | 10-20 | 16-20 | 16-30 | 25-30 | 25-45 | 40-45 | 40-71 | 63-71 | 100-118 | 100-150.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth PV7 vane pump include:
- Operating pressure up to 160 bar;
- Maximum flow o270 litres/minute;
- Low operating noise;
- Extended bearing life cycle from hydro-dynamically lubricated plain bearings;
- Pressure and flow can be controlled;
- Low hysteresis;
- Very short control up and control down times;
- Mounting dimensions according to ISO 3019-2;
- Connection dimensions according to ISO 6162-1 and ISO 228-1;
- Suitable for HLP, HETG, HEES and HFD-U hydraulic fluids.
Standard Series PV7 single pumps can be combined with multiple pumps as well as internal gear, external gear, axial piston and radial piston pumps.
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.