Bosch Rexroth Cartridge Filters
Replacement Bosch Rexroth cartridge filters have been developed for use in mobile hydraulics for installation into hydraulic or lubrication system piping, protecting downstream components and systems.
They are available in sizes: 7 SL: 30 260 | 7 SLS: 90 260 | 50 SL: 30 80 D.
The filter has a nominal pressure up to 50 bar, a connection up to G1 1/4, SAE 1 1/2″ (3,000 psi), SAE 20, an operating temperature 10C – +100C and is optimised for mobile hydraulics.
Other features of Bosch Rexroth cartridge filters include:
- Filters for inline installation
- Optimized for mobile hydraulics, space-saving,service-friendly
- Installation in suction, pressure and return lines possible
- Special highly efficient filter media
- Filtration of very fine particles and high dirt holding capacity
- Optional version with maintenance indicator, pressure gauge or vacuum meter
- Optional bypass valve integrated in the filter housing
- Installation in suction, pressure and return lines possible;
- 7 SLS version with return flow block, patented and environmentally friendly;
- Flow-optimized version due to 3D computer-supported design;
- Low pressure drop;
- Special highly efficient filter materials.
Contact us for further technical details.