The Bucher QXEH pump is a single-stage pump for both constant and variable speeds. High-precision gear parts with a pinion shaft (pinion and shaft as one component), produce extremely low pulsation levels even at low speeds. In highly dynamic servo drives with reversing operation, QXEH pumps offer maximum reliability.
Other features and benefits include:
- Compact, non-compensated design
- Very low noise levels
- Pressure and flow pulsationsare minimal, thanks to pinion-shaft technology
- Field-proven in both constant- and variable-speed drives
- First-rate reliability at both high and low speeds and in reversing operation
- Long service life even under highly cyclical loading
The Bucher QXEH is available in displacements from 10 cc/rev to 247.7 cc/ rev: QXEH32-010 | QXEH32-012 | QXEH32-016 | QXEH42-020 | QXEH42-025 | QXEH42-032 | QXEH52-040 | QXEH52-050 | QXEH52-063 | QXEH62-080 | QXEH62-100 | QXEH62-125 | QXEH82-160 | QXEH82-200 | QXEH82-250
Across the series, continuous operating pressure is 250 bar, with peak pressure of 280 bar. Maximum speed varies from 1900 rpm to 5500 rpm. The QXEH is also available as double pump.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration.