The Bucher QXEM pump / motor series consists of single-stage motors for constant and variable speeds.
High-precision gear parts with a pinion shaft (pinion and shaft as one component), produce extremely low pulsation levels even at low speeds.
One of the key points in the QXEM series is its symmetrical construction, with identical high and low pressure areas. With special metering grooves and lubrication systems as well as two same-size pressure-tight connections, the design is specially optimised for 2 and 4 quadrant modes and is thus ideally suited to both directions of rotation at high and low pressures.
Other features and benefits include:
- Compact, non-compensated design;
- Very low noise levels;
- Highly dynamic servo drives with reverse mode;
- Pressure and flow pulsations are minimal, thanks to pinion-shaft technology;
- Field-proven in both fixed- and variable-speed drive;
- First-rate reliability at both high and low speeds and in reverse mode;
- Long service life even under highly cyclical loading.
The Bucher QXEM is available in displacements from 5.1 cc/rev to 247.7 cc/rev: QXEM22-005 | QXEM22-006 | QXEM22-008 | QXEM32-010 | QXEM32-012 | QXEM32-016 | QXEM42-020 | QXEM42-030 | QXEM52-040 | QXEM52-050 | QXEM52-063 | QXEM62-080 | QXEM62-100 | QXEM62-125 | QXEM82-160 | QXEM82-200 | QXEM250
Across the series, continuous operating pressure is 210 bar, with intermittent pressure of 250 bar. Maximum speed varies from 3500 rpm to 6000 rpm when operating as a motor and from 1600 rpm to 3250 rpm as a pump.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.