Bucher QXV Gear Pumps
The Bucher QXV is an internal gear pump for low viscosity – it can develop pressure of 250 bar with high efficiency at viscosities of around 1 mm²/s.
Features and benefits include:
- volumetric efficiency up to 98% by multi-stage principle;
- temperatures up to 160°C;
- Suitable for ATEX compliant explosion protection Ex II 3 G T3 and T4;
- Suitable for use with variable speed drivers;
- Low susceptibility to cavitation;
- Good emergency running.
The Bucher QXV is available in displacements from 5 cc/rev to 500 cc/ rev: QXV21-010R | QXV21-012R | QXV21-016R | QXV31-020R | QXV31-025R | QXV31-032R | QXV41-040R | QXV41-050R | QXV41-063R | QXV51-080R | QXV51-100R | QXV51-125R | QXV61-160R | QXV61-200R | QXV61-250R | QXV81-315R | QXV81-400R | QXV81-500R
Across the series, peak pressure is 250 bar and maximum speed is 3600 rpm.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.