Casappa Kappa K series gear pumps and motors are made of cast iron in two pieces, and are available as: Kappa, Kappa Compact or Kappa 40 Plus for heavy duty applications
The rigid and compact structure of the Casappa Kappa K series makes it possible to incorporate a number of functions in a limited space.
Available in a wide range of displacements: from 0.30 in³/rev (4.95 cm³/rev) to 11.02 in³/rev (180.3 cm³/rev) and in groups 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40.
- Maximum peak pressure up to 4785 psi (330 bar)
- Maximum speed up to 4000 min-1
- High operating pressures
- High efficiency at high temperature
- Low noise emission
- Exceptional working life expectancy
- Solid and compact design
- Custom design
Optional built-in valves:
- Anti-shock and anti-cavitation valves
- Priority valves
- “Load sensing” priority valves
- By-pass electric valves
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.