Casappa Magnum HD series gear pumps and motors are made of cast iron in three pieces.
With an extremely versatile and reliable design, the Casappa HD series performs even in the most extreme of operating conditions.
Displacements range from 1.05 in³/rev (17.28 cm³/rev) to 7.66 in³/rev (125.63 cm³/rev) with the series available in groups 30 and 35.
- Maximum peak pressure up to 4640 psi (320 bar)
- Maximum speed up to 3000 min-1
- Wide range of drive shafts and flanges in SAE version
- More choices of port locations
- Integrated outboard bearings for heavy duty applications
- Multiple units available in standard version, common inlet and separated stages
- Exceptional working life expectancy
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.