The Danfoss XD and D Series fixed displacement gear pump has been designed for demanding mobile equipment applications where maximum performance is required at peak power levels and operating temperatures.
The design integrates cast iron construction with pressure-balanced thrust plates. These pumps deliver consistent efficiency across the entire operating range of pressure, speed, and temperature. Their compact design also maximises power density.
Features and benefits of Danfoss D and XD series pumps include:
- Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range;
- Teflon® coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions;
- Easy installation in optimised machines due to compact, power-dense design;
- Viton® seals are standard to sustain higher temperature and fluid capabilities;
- Bearings located in the front flange increase radial/axial load carrying capability and eliminate the need for most bolt-on outrigger bearings.
- A variety of integrated valve options.
Danfoss XD and D series pumps are available in 16 displacement / frame sizes from 7 cc/rev to 45.1 cc/rev: 07 | 10 | 11 | 13 | 14 | 17 | 19 | 21 | 23 | 25 | 29 | 32 | 36 | 38 | 41 | 45
- Rated pressure ranges from 190 bar to 276 bar;
- Peak pressure ranges from 209 bar to 303 bar;
- Minimum speed, 600 rpm;
- Maximum speed, 3400 rpm;
- Theoretical flow at maximum speed 24 to 112.7 litres/minute.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.