Danfoss Group 0 gear pumps are peak performance, fixed-displacement gear pumps. They have a high strength extruded aluminium body with aluminium cover and flange. All pumps are pressure-balanced for exceptional efficiency.
The flexibility of the range, combined with high efficiency and low noise, makes theses pumps ideal for a wide range of applications, including: turf care, aerial lifts, material handling, and power packs.
Danfoss Group 0 gear pumps (coded TFP0NN as standard or TFR0NN, reversible) are available in five displacements from 0.25 to 1.27 cc/rev: 025 | 045 | 057 | 076 | 013
- Maximum speed up to 8000 rpm;
- Peak pressure, 200 bar / 2900 psi;
- Minimum pressure at maximum speed, 103 bar/ 1500 psi;
- Rated pressure, 180 bar / 2600 psi.
Other special features include:
- Either clockwise or counterclockwise rotation;
- Parallel shaft ends;
- SAE, ISO, and DIN mounting flanges and shafts;
- European port options.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.