Danfoss JS1000 Joystick
Together with its family of associated grips, the Danfoss JS1000 joystick base is a high-reliability operator input device for controlling mobile machine work functions.
The joystick is available in single axis spring-centered and dual axis spring-centered configurations. Both versions are available with the standard ergonomic PRO grip, ball grip, grip with integral Hall effect sensor rocker switch, and grip with integrated hall-effect banana switch.
The Danfoss JS1000 is ideally suited for low clearance and armrest mounting and it withstands the most punishing mobile machine applications.
General characterstics are as follows:
- Non-contacting Hall Effect sensing
- Available redundant sensing per axis for CAN output configurations
- Single or dual axis, X-Y axis guided
- Spring return-to-centre, two centring spring options
- Operating life exceeding 10 million cycles per axis
- Three electrical output options
- IP-67 environmental rating above panel, grip dependent
- IP-67 below panel with vent plug installed
- EMI/RFI protected to 100 V/m
- Stable null, factory calibrated output range, low power consumption and multiple grip options.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.