The Danfoss MP1 pump is a variable displacement axial piston pump for closed circuit, medium power applications.
With a uniform design concept across the frame sizes, features of the Danfoss MP1 series include:
- Single piece housing to minimise leaks
- Technologically advanced kit and servo system
- Predictable, low friction swashplate bearing for precise machine control
- Increased pump efficiency and lower control pressure for less power consumption
- A variety of control options: electro-hydraulic control (electrical displacement control (EDC) | forward-neutral-reverse (FNR) | non-feedback proportional electric (NFPE) | manual displacement control (MDC) | non-feedback proportional hydraulic (NFPH)
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.