Danfoss PLUS+1Â® Mobile Machine Display – DP250 Series
Danfoss DP250 series Display are elements of the PLUS+1Â® family of mobile machine management products. The DP250 series provide mobile machine OEMs with a range of rugged, high quality, cost effective colour display. DP250 series variants include several input options, dual CAN port options and two USB options: a USB device mini-connector on the front of the display or a USB connector on the rear of the display.
Large function-programmable buttons provide tactile feedback, while the high resolution colour display is viewable in a wide range of lighting conditions. Backlight and contrast settings are programmable.
The Danfoss DP250 display family features robust mechanical, electrical and environmental specifications that meet the harsh operating conditions found in mobile machine applications. General characteristics:
- User-programmable with PLUS+1Â® GUIDE (Graphical User Integrated Development Environment);
- J1939 engine monitor (Engine Information Center) application software available (application keyed);
- High resolution color TFT display (240 x 320 pixels, 15-bit colour);
- 6 software controlled LEDs (2 red, 2 amber, 2 green);
- 4 user-programmable soft keys;
- 2 CAN 2.0 ports option;
- 4 digital analog inputs options;
- All models include 2 multi-function inputs (DIN/AIN/FrequencyIN/CurrentIN, 420 mA);
- 1 fixed-range analogue input/CAN shield pin;
- 16 MB program memory;
- 16 MB application log memory option;
- Real-time clock;
- Buzzer output;
- Two USB options: Mini USB connector (USB device function) on the front of the display;
- Binder USB connector (USB function) on the back of the display
- IP 67 ingress rating
- Exception: IP 54 rating for DP250 display with front mini-USB connector
- -30°C to 70°C operating temperature range
- CE marked
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.