Danfoss PVG 100 Proportional Valve
- Technical Data
The Danfoss PVG 100 is a load independent proportional valve with flow up to 180 litres/minute and pressures up to 350 bar (5076 psi). It offers equitable flow sharing for precise control of multiple machine functions under varying load conditions and pressure requirements.
From a simple load-sensing directional valve, to an advanced electro-hydraulic controlled load independent proportional valve, the Danfoss PVG 100 modular system makes it possible to build up a valve group to fulfil requirements precisely. The compact external dimensions of the valve remain unchanged whatever combination is specified.
- Flow sharing for maximum control and safety
- Load-independent flow control for precise operation and improved productivity
- Oil flow to an individual function is independent of the load pressure of this function regardless of sufficient or insufficient pump flow
- Oil flow to one function is independent of the load pressure of other functions regardless of sufficient or insufficient pump flow
- Load-sensing technology for higher efficiency, safety, reduced energy consumption, and longer system lifetime
- Configurable as an advanced electrical, hydraulic or mechanically operated proportional load-sensing valve
- Open spool-ends for system integrating mechanical cable or linkage actuation
- Up to eight different sections per valve group (maximum flow per section: 240 litres/minute)
- Can be configured in combination with PVG 32 for maximum flexibility (up to 20 basic valve modules per valve group)
- Optimised return flow characteristics, which minimises pressure loss
- Low weight
- Compact design and installation
- BSP and UNF connection threads
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.