The Danfoss PVG 120 is load-sensing proportional valve with combined directional and flow control valve – supplied as a valve group consisting of modules specified to match particular customer needs. The flexible nature of this valve allows an existing valve bank to be easily adapted to suit changes in requirements.
General PVG 120 features:
- Load-independent flow control
- Oil flow to an individual function is independent of the load of this function
- Oil flow to one function is independent of the load pressure of other functions
- Good regulation characteristics
- Central pilot supply built in when the valves are actuated electro-hydraulically
- Up to eight basic modules per valve group
- Open-centre and closed-centre versions suitable for use in systems with fixed or variable displacement pumps
- Combinable with PVG 32
- PLUS+1® Compliant, electro-hydraulic PVE actuator
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.