The Danfoss PVG 128 and PVG 256 are newer members of the PVG series with up to 500 litres/minute per section supplied with up to 1200 litres/minute pump flow.
This new proportional (pre-compensated) load-sensing valve series can easily be built together with PVG 32 and PVG 16 making it easy to build a valve that is adapted to the flow needs of the most demanding application.
Machine benefits include:
- Smooth load-independent flow control for optimum productivity and precise operation
- Energy-efficient load-sensing technology for maximum safety and a long system life
- CAN bus control for lower installation cost and increased diagnostics
- Optimised for lower pressure drop and higher efficiency
- Compact sectional platform solution for easy integration with PVG 16 and PVG 32
- Compact design, easy installation and serviceability
- Individual LS A/B relief valves ensure energy efficient, safe and reliable operation
- Mechanical actuation as default on all valve sections
- Hydraulic actuation
- Electro-hydraulic actuators PVE (Ratio metric, 0-10V, CANbus) as well as PVHC (high current PWM) actuators
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.