The Danfoss PVG 16 is a hydraulic load sensing proportional valve group designed to give maximum flexibility in design and build concept.
Load-sensing, low-flow PVG 16 covers simple to complex needs; proven technology and components enable customised valve stacks. Danfoss PVG 16 optimises productivity, lowers total system costs and helps fulfilment of emissions and safety regulations. Use with the PVE series 6 actuator for seamless integration in advanced electro-hydraulic systems.
PVG 16 targets on a broad range of applications in the mobile machinery market. Typical applications are municipal vehicles, agricultural machinery, small cranes, construction machinery and road building applications.
- Load-sensing directional control
- Proportional control of oil flow to a work function
- Modular build concept: up to 12 basic modules per PVG 16 valve group
- Different, interchangeable spool variants
- System pressure up to 350 bar [5075 psi]
- Several types of port connection threads
- Possible combination with the rest of the PVG family, either PVG 32, PVG 100 or PVG 120.
Product features include:
- Flow rating up to 65 litres/minute
- Working port pressure up to 400 bar (5,800 psi)
- Actuator with integrated float function for increased safety
- Actuator with closed loop control for built-in fault monitoring
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical spools
- Compensator and LS pressure limitation for advanced application requirements
- Available with on/off and proportional CAN actuator for simplified machine wiring and bi-directional communication.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.