Danfoss PVG 32 Proportional Valve
- Technical Data
The PVG 32 is a hydraulic load sensing valve designed to give maximum flexibility. From a simple load-sensing directional valve, to an advanced electrically controlled load-independent proportional valve, the Danfoss PVG 32 modular system makes it possible to build up a valve group to meet requirements precisely. The compact external dimensions of the valve remain unchanged whatever combination is specified.
- Load-independent flow control
- Oil flow to an individual function is independent of the load pressure of this function
- Oil flow to one function is independent of the load pressure of other functions
- Good regulation characteristics
- Up to 12 basic modules per valve group
- Several types of connection threads
- Low weight
- Compact design and installation
Danfoss PVG 32 product features:
- Configurable as advanced electrically controlled proportional valve as well as load sensing directional control valve
- Prevention against work port pressure build up
- Individual work port pressure setting
- Zero-leakage work modules
- Open-centre and closed-centre versions available
- Modular design, which can be combined with PVG 100, PVG 120, PVG 16 and PVG 128/256.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.