Danfoss SHHP2 Shhark Group 2 Gear Pumps
The Danfoss SHHP2 shhark® pump is a low noise external gear pump that offers outstanding performance throughout its lifetime.
The patented shhark® design guarantees the pump will remain silent after many hours of heavy-duty operation; it offers up to 10 dB noise reduction over regular gear pumps. The shhark pump also features low vibration with flow pulsation reduced by up to 78% and is highly efficient compared to standard gear pumps.
It is therefore ideal for applications where low noise and high efficiency are required. These include: tractors, indoor lift trucks, aerial platforms, construction equipment, material handling, agricultural and lifting devices.
Danfoss shhark group 2 gear pumps are available in seven displacements / frame sizes from 8.7 to 25.94 cc/rev: 8.0 | 011 | 014 | 017 | 019 | 022 | 025
Key performance data across the Danfoss SHHP2 range is as follows:
- Maximum speed up to 4000 rpm;
- Peak pressure, 280 bar / 4060 psi;
- Rated pressure, 250 bar / 3625 psi;
- Minimum speed at 0 – 100 bar, 500 to 600 rpm;
- Minimum speed at 100 – 180 bar, 700 to 1000 rpm;
- Minimum speed at 180 bar to rated pressure, 800 to 1400 rpm.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.