Danfoss SKP2NN and SNP2NN high performance gear pumps are fixed displacement pumps. They consist of the pump housing, drive gear, driven gear, DU bushings, rear cover and front flange, shaft seal and inner/ outer seals. The pressure-balanced design of the pumps provides high efficiency for the entire series.
The SNP2NN pump accommodates SAE 9-tooth and the SKP2NN is a special version of the SNP2NN. It is designed to accommodate an SAE 11T 16/32 DP tooth splined shaft for higher torque applications.
These Danfoss aluminium gear pumps are ideal for a wide range of applications:
- Small vehicles are best served by the pumps in the SKP2NN range with integral valves and pressure balanced design for high efficiency, and extruded aluminium bodies for high strength;
- Medium and large off-road vehicles are served by the SNP2NN range. Multiple pump configurations are also possible.
Danfoss SKP2NN and SNP2NN gear pumps are available in a nine displacements, from 3.9 to 25.2 cc/rev: 4.0 | 6.0 | 8.0 | 011 | 014 | 017 | 019 | 022 | 025
Other features include:
- Continuous pressure rating up to 250 bar / 3625 psi;
- Speeds up to 4000 rpm;
- SAE, DIN and European standard mounting flanges and shafts;
- Compact and lightweight design;
- Multiple pump configurations in combination with SNP1NN, SNP2NN and SNP3NN;
- Quiet operation;
- Available with integral relief valve.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.