Danfoss WS motors target agricultural equipment, skid steer attachments, and other applications that require greater torque under demanding conditions.
A distinguishing feature of the WS motor in relation to competitive products is its heavy duty drive link with a larger pitch diameter. This enables the WS motor to better withstand pressure and torque spikes and is reflected in its intermittent and peak performance ratings.
Other features and benefits of the Danfoss WS series include:
- ten shaft and six mounting options to meet the most common SAE and European requirements;
- heavy- duty tapered roller bearings for extra side load capacity;
- heavy-duty drive link with larger pitch diameter for greater resistance to pressure and torque spikes;
- three zone commutator valve for high flow capacity;
- standard case drain with integral internal drain for extended shaft seal life.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.