Danfoss W-series motors are specialised for medium-duty cycle applications. Their high reliability and 160-207 bar pressure range makes them a perfect match in a variety of applications.
The Danfoss W-series product range comprises: WD | WP | WR | WG | WS series motors. Each motor has its own unique features, as detailed below.
- WD series motors offer high efficiency over a wide performance range, delivered through a compact design. The standard integral check valves and optionably case-drain both reduce the strain on internal seals – improving the product lifespan. Consequently, the WD is best suited for light duty applications.
- The WP motor series are also intended for light-duty applications that require high torque in a compact package. The WP are suitable for industrial and mobile applications including automatic car wash brushes, food processing equipment, conveyors, machine tools, agricultural equipment, sweepers, skid steer attachments etc.
- Danfoss WR series motors feature optimised Roller Stator® geometry, with seven precision rollers designed to eliminate sliding friction. These rollers also provide contact between the rotor and stator to increase motor efficiency. The spool valve is designed to give superior performance and smooth operation over a wide speed and torque range.
- The WG series motors come with standard needle bearings, making them best suited in machinery where side loads may be an issue. Additionally, these motors offer remarkable performance in many light to medium duty applications.
- The WS series specifically focuses on agricultural equipment, skid steer attachments, and other applications that require high torque in demanding conditions.