Eaton DuraForce HPR Series Piston Pumps
Eaton DuraForce HPR series pumps are compact, swash plate design axial piston pumps. They have a high pressure rating and high power density and are for use in open loop systems. These pumps perform well in extreme-duty cycles and feature “flow on demand” control . Noise is optimised over the entire range.
HPR series pumps are available in displacements ranging from 55 cc/rev to 280 cc/rev, with model codes: HPR055 | HPR075 | HPR105 | HPR135 | HPR165 | HPR210 | HPR280 Tandem and multiple pumps are also possible.
Summary technical specifications include:
- Maximum oil flow: 148.5 to 507.4 litres/minute;
- Nominal pressure 420 bar, peak pressure 500 bar;
- Maximum speed 2700 rpm;
- Continuous power 175.1 kW, maximum power 355.2 kW;
- Input torque at maximum operating pressure and Vmax 1884 Nm.
Key features include:
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation;
- Self-priming at high nominal speed;
- Higher rotating speed by tank pressurisation or swash angle reduction;
- Adaptive noise optimisation SPU;
- Decompression fluid is drained via pump housing for suction side stability;
- Exact and rugged load sensing controls;
- SAE high pressure ports;
- SAE mounting flange with ANSI or SAE spline shaft;
- Through shaft SAE A, B, B-B, C, D and E.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.