Eaton hydraulic pumps provide practicality and durability for a selection of industrial and mobile systems. The broad model line up caters for the full spectrum of customer needs, leaving no niche uncovered.
Additionally, the Eaton hydraulic pump portfolio also contains products known under the brand names of DuraForce, Hydrokraft and Vickers. The full range of pumps includes:
DuraForce® HPR Series:
- These pumps have displacements from 55 cc to 280 cc at operating pressures up to 420 bar (6100 psi). Eaton DuraForce HPR Series pumps also have a flexible and modular design, meaning that they can be directly interchanged across many applications.
DuraForce® HPV Series:
- Durable axial piston pumps are available with displacements from 55 cc to 280 cc, and are similarly capable of operating at pressures of up to 420 bar (6,100 psi). Also, these Eaton hydraulic pumps have a modular, efficient and cost-effective design.
Hydrokraft PVW & PFW:
- Eaton PVW and PFW pumps are variable or fixed displacement open-circuit, axial piston pumps with swash-plate design. They are specialised for high functionality and a reliable operation life. Secondly the pumps come in a robust housing enclosure to increase durability and reduce their operating noise. The range includes variable and fixed displacements from 130 cc to 750 cc at operating pressures up to 350 bar (5,075 psi).
Hydrokraft PVX & PFX:
- With fixed and variable displacements, Eaton PVX & PFX Series piston pumps were designed to have a robust housing enclosure. The possible displacements range from 66 cc to 250 cc, with operating pressures of up to 350 bar (5,075 psi).
Eaton Vickers PVB Series:
- These pumps are suitable for smaller open-circuit applications. Eaton PVB piston pumps are available with variable displacements from 10 to 94 cc and operating pressures up to 210 bar (3,045 psi).
- The combined Eaton Vickers PVH Series piston pumps are suitable for number of mid-range applications. This line-up is offered in displacements between 57 and 141 cc, operating at pressures peaking at 250 bar (3,625 psi). Furthermore, a comprehensive range of control options are available, including torque-limiting abilities for specific adjustability.
- This model is can displace between 18 cc to 141 cc, operating at pressures up to and including 315 bar (4,500 psi). Additionally, the Eaton PVM Series piston pumps will reduce noise emissions by more than 50% for silent and efficient operation.
Eaton Vickers PVQ Series:
- Displacements range from just 10 cc to 45 cc at operating pressures up to 210 bar (3,045 psi). Therefore, the low variable displacement and minimal operating pressures mean that the Eaton PVQ Series piston pumps are a versatile option for machine tools, small presses and shears, conveyor lines and more.
Eaton MD PFC Series:
- These Eaton Medium Duty Pressure or Pressure-Flow Compensated (MD-PFC) piston pump series is for applications that need lightweight design, lower displacements and configuration abilities.
- Eaton’s PVH Series manages up to 250 bar (3,625 psi) and a high flow rate. Consequently, this makes it effective for continual duty operations on mobile equipment. PVH pumps are ideal for applications that require skid steer loaders, boom lifts and more.
- These Eaton Vickers PVE Series pumps are suitable for unsupported power take off drive applications. They use a die-cast housing to reduce their weight, making them more suitable for mobile operation when compared to alternatives. Options include pressure compensation, pressure and flow compensation, and remote pressure control.
- Eaton developed Hydrokraft TVW Series variable closed-circuit piston pumps for industrial applications. The displacements range from 130 cc to 750 cc, with operating pressures reaching up to 350 bar (5,076 psi). Additionally, the TVW Series also features a through-drive design, an integrated HST circuit and a wide range of controls to aid installation and end-user flexibility.
- The Eaton TVX Series variable closed-circuit piston pumps have precise controllers to provide added efficiency. They are particularly suitable for in crusher feeder drives, de-watering presses, cranes and more. Variable displacements range from 66 cc to 90 cc at operating pressures up to 350 bar (5,076 psi).
Eaton V Series:
- The Eaton V Series hydraulic pumps provide long operating life, great volumetric efficiency and excellent serviceability. Further, their design incorporates an intra-vane cartridge design, making them suited to indoor applications, mainly due to their extremely quiet 12-vane system.
The Eaton Vickers V10 and V20:
- These fixed displacement vane pumps are used for medium- to low-pressure mobile and industrial applications. Both the V10 and V20 are available with integrated flow control valves to simplify system design and installation.
Eaton VQ and VQH:
- Eaton VQ and VQH Series fixed displacement vane pumps have an intra-vane cartridge design, providing long operating life and outstanding volumetric efficiency. These 10-vane systems have a solid architecture and many available bearing and valve options. The VQH series offers higher pressures and performance because of its rotor design. As a consequence, this reduces leakage and enhances rotor rigidity. The VQH Series pumps additionally use a strong, ductile iron housing with the same envelope size as VQ Series pumps for more flexible integration.
Please contact us for details, advice and configuration options. If you cannot see the Eaton hydraulic pumps that you need, we will still be able to help!