The Euro Press Pack COD is an industrial, double-acting oil return cylinder. COD cylinders have a threaded body, rod and base making them extremely versatile. A complete range of accessories for with various applications are available. A guide and end of stroke nut are fitted with a wiper to prevent the penetration of dirt in order to improve the working life of the cylinder.
Summary technical specifications of the Euro Press Pack COD series include:
- Force: 5-25 tons
- Stroke: 30-260 mm
- Maximum working pressure: 700 bar
These cylinders are utilised in industrial applications, especially where a large number of cycles are required. The COD cylinders are used in blocking operations, in laboratories and for tests which need both pushing and pulling forces. The nitride anti-corrosive treatment makes them suitable for works in harsh environments and in the open air.
- ZAE Clevis eyes to be mounted on the rod or base
- ZAF Flange to be mounted on the machined ends of the body
- ZAP Plate to be mounted on the machined ends of the bod as alternative to the flange
- ZAA Nutto block either the flange or the plate.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.